We wish all our loyal clients, past, present and future, a very happy, healthy and peaceful New Year. Most of our clients initially find us by recommendation, often by other lawyers, and some of you have been with us for many years. Thank you all for your continuing loyalty.
2018 will be another very busy year for speed cameras and motoring prosecutions of every kind. The penalty for using a hand-held mobile phone whilst driving has now increased to six points. This will place even more motorists at risk of losing their licence under the totting up system. Prosecutions for drug driving, once relatively rare, will continue at a greater rate than before.
We also wish a happy New Year and pass on our grateful thanks to all those who helped us in 2017, including;
- Col Skinner at Profoundry, who looks after our internet marketing,
- Johanna Werb-Pieterman of Orcadia Design Ltd, who has developed and improved our website,
- The patient boffins at Amshire Solutions, who look after our IT systems,
- Steven Shaw, at Quill Pinpoint, who keeps our accounts in order,
- Andrew Stephens of Foremedecon, who provides expert advice on forensic science issues relating to drink and drug driving matters,
- Victoria Moffatt of LexRex Communications, who advises us on PR,
- The barristers who worked on some of our Crown Court cases.
Finally, we’re again looking forward to sponsoring JB Shorts Plays in the Spring and Autumn.
We look forward to speaking to you all in 2018!
Call us on 0808 231 3908