We wish all our loyal clients, past, present and future, a very happy, healthy and peaceful New Year.
Most of our clients initially find us by recommendation, often from other lawyers, and some of you have been with us for many years.
Thank you all for your continuing loyalty.
2020 will no doubt be another very busy year for speed camera and motoring prosecutions of every kind. Many motorists will be at risk of losing their licence under the totting up system.
We also wish a happy New Year and pass on our grateful thanks to all those who helped us in 2019, including;
- The team at Moore Legal Technology, who take care of our website and internet marketing;
- The patient boffins at Amshire Solutions, who expertly look after our IT systems;
- Zoe Budhazi, at Quill Pinpoint, who keeps our accounts in order;
- Andrew Stephens of Foremedecon, who provides expert advice on forensic science issues relating to drink and drug driving matters;
- Victoria Moffatt of LexRex Communications, who advises us on PR;
- The barristers who worked on our Crown Court cases.
Finally, we’re looking forward to sponsoring JB Shorts Plays again in the Spring.
We look forward to speaking to you all in 2020!
Call us on 0808 231 3908