We wish all our loyal clients, past, present and future, a very happy, healthy and peaceful New Year. Most of our clients initially find us by recommendation, often by other lawyers, and some of you have been with us for many years. Thank you all for your loyalty.
I think 2017 will be another very busy year for speed cameras and motoring prosecutions of every kind. There will also almost certainly be an increase in the penalty for using a hand-held mobile phone whilst driving. Prosecutions for drug driving, once relatively rare, will probably continue to increase.
We also wish a happy New Year and pass on our grateful thanks to all those who helped us in 2016, including;
- The barristers who worked on some of our Crown Court cases,
- Col Skinner at Profoundry, who looks after our internet advertising & site optimisation,
- Johanna Werb-Pieterman of Orcadia Design Ltd, who has developed and improved our website,
- the patient boffins at Amshire Solutions, who look after our IT systems,
- Steven Shaw, at Quill Pinpoint, who keeps our accounts in order,
- Andrew Stephens of Foremedecon, who provides expert advice on forensic science issues relating to drink and drug driving matters.
2016 was a big year for us as we joined forces with Rhys Vaughan Solicitors and welcomed to our ranks another experienced Solicitor, Judith Hawkins.
Finally, we’re pleased to say that we shall again be sponsoring JB Shorts Plays in the Spring and Autumn.
We look forward to speaking to you all in 2017!
Call us on 0808 231 3908